コミュニティマネージャー/ Community Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sankalp Khanna
掲載日 2019/02/01 2019-02-012019-04-02 new-media-and-internet Tokyo JP JPY 7000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An award-winning gaming developer is looking for an excellent communicator as a Community Manager. Candidates with passion for competitive PC games are preferred. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying the platforms where most of the community resides for the Japan market, and by developing insights from communities on a regular basis.
About the Company:
An award-winning gaming developer with a global workforce of 4,000, the company’s lineup includes combat-based games, war series, and flight combat series. Their customers can be found across Asia, Europe, the U.S., and Australia. This is an ideal opportunity for a professional ready to grow their career in a fun, innovative environment.
ビジネスデベロップメント, 新規ビジネス, ビジネス, 経営, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, ゲーム会社, コミュニティーマネージメント
• Generate business proposals for input towards regional success
• Manage and support the Japan Product Team to drive player communications and engagement
• Monitor gaming forums, communities, and social media such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. for player sentiment
• Gather and track data and success metrics and create reports
• Manage relationships with key spokespeople and contributors in the player community
• Manage offline and online gaming events for community and represent the Product Team
• Experience in community management with analytic mindset.
• Experience in the planning, budgeting, and execution of social events (online or offline).
• Advanced level fluency in Japanese; business level verbal and written proficiency in English
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in Excel or analytical tools, social media tools and online streaming platforms
• 3 years of experience in the gaming industry