コンテンツマネジャー/ Content Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuni Hong
掲載日 2018/12/13 2018-12-13hospitality-and-catering 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global hospitality company is searching for a Content Manager to produce compelling and winning copy for their Japan IR license bid. The successful candidate will work closely with all Japan teams and consortium partners to craft inspiring content that is relevant to the company’s bid, government, and stakeholder goals and supported by actionable insights and data.
- Help craft content strategies, messaging, and direction
- Lead Japanese language copywriting and content development for bid submissions, speeches, presentations, and other materials
- Ensure consistency across both English and Japanese language content
- Deliver high quality, effective, engaging, and creative copy for video production, advertising/promotional campaigns, and campaign website/e-newsletters
- Ensure relevant and high quality content is updated regularly and shared through the company’s CRM database in support of bid and brand awareness activities
- 10+ years’ experience, ideally in a marketing, PR, writing or journalism field, with proven experience in developing high quality copy
- Proven ability to work independently
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A leading multinational developer of integrated resorts and entertainment facilities with extensive operations throughout Asia.
サービス業, コミュニケーション, PR, 広報, マーケティング, 広告, プロモーション, キャンペーン, コピーライター