マーコムアシスタントマネージャー/ Marcom Assistant Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alvin Susanto
掲載日 2018/11/30 2018-11-30retail 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international luxury fashion retailer is hiring for a Marcom Assistant Manager. This role is responsible for developing and executing plans for marketing communication for the purpose of increasing brand awareness and sales. Candidates with strong interests in luxury fashion industry and/or marketing careers are encouraged to apply.
- Provide ad planning support and daily communication with counterparts in H.Q. and ad agencies in Japan
- Develop annual editorial plan and time/quality scheduling including tie-up campaigns
- Lead and assist editorial activity to maximize exposure on print, online, SNS, TV channels
- Proofread all Japanese from M&C and produce printing material locally
- Plan and organize global/local events in Japan
- Plan and Pick up new key opinion leader for the event and gifting
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing and communication field
- Interest for the company and luxury fashion industry
- Experience in making documents, proposal sheets etc.
- Skill and experience to work with 3rd-party agencies, press, stylists
- Business level fluency in both Japanese and English, preferably Spanish
- Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
About the Company:
A leader in luxury, style, and designer goods, the company’s many years of excellence in quality and artisanship leave it with few rivals.
マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報, リテール, ファッション, アパレル, 高級商材, ラグジュアリー