メディカルアフェアーズ/ Medical Affairs
給与 ¥13,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sarah Arshad
掲載日 2018/11/12 2018-11-122019-01-11 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global medical devices company is searching for a Medical Affairs Professional. The individual that fills this role will be responsible for maintaining good relationships with patient groups across the country and leading the development of patient advocacy strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with patient groups as well as leading patient advocates across the country
- Lead the development of patient advocacy strategies in partnership with cross-functional and regional teams to accelerate broad patient access
- Provide guidance to business partners regarding patient advocacy and how it relates to the business, and connect colleagues with patient group partners to support the business and address areas of unmet need
- Represent the company in regards to patient advocacy with external bodies in order strengthen patients’ representation in national health decisions
- 8+ years experience in a public health or advocacy-related field
- Experience leading patient advocacy initiatives on behalf of industry groups, patient groups, or patient advocates
- Detailed understanding of the national healthcare industry with ideas of how to support patient advocates
- Business level Japanese and English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer responsible for the production and distribution of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and packaged consumer goods, this organization has a long history of operations across more than 150 countries.
コミュニケーション, PR, 広報, マーケティング, 広告, メディカル, 医療, 医療機器