メディアプランニング/ Media Planning
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nina Honda
掲載日 2018/11/07 2018-11-072019-01-06 automotive 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A luxury automobile brand is searching for a Media Planning Professional. This position will be responsible for media planning and buying, agency handling, agency pitches, and communication with other departments.
- Brief advertising agencies and media publishers on objectives, communication targets, KPIs, etc.
- Work with advertising agencies and media publishers to develop media strategies and negotiate media buying deals
- Create and revise contracts with agencies and carry out performance evaluations
- Oversee media agency pitches
- Work under the PDCA management methods to improve TV spot costs and quality, review performance of creative endeavours, track results, monitor competitors, propose optimized media plans, etc.
- Maintain good communications with other departments and work with PR and marketing teams to successfully carry out multi-channel projects
- Media planning and buying experience
- Experience working with a large budget
- Digital media work experience
- Automotive or luxury products industry experience is a plus
- Fluent level English
About the Company:
An automobile manufacturer responsible for engineering, designing, producing and distributing luxury automobiles, this company is responsible for one of the best selling luxury automobile brands in the world.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報, メディア