コミュニケーションシニアマネージャー/ Communications Senior Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥16,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Olivia Li
掲載日 2018/11/053-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Corporate Affairs and Communications Senior Manager. This position will play a vital role in developing communications programs to promote the company’s patient-first image.
- Develop strategies for communications programs that strengthen the company’s business and reputation
- Manage corporate communications by supporting executives and management in developing speeches, presentations, videos, etc.
- Manage corporate and brand information for communications activities
- Maintain good relations with the media and develop product and disease awareness commutations with press releases, information booklets, press seminars, etc.
- Conduct corporate social responsibility programs in order to promote a relationship of respect and trust among patience
- Manage internal communications with the aim to inspire employees
- Act quickly and proactively to address product issues and conduct crisis management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of work experience in corporate and marketing communications, public affairs, corporate planning, healthcare consultancy, or communications consultancy
- Vendor management experience
- Business level English (TOEIC 850+)
About the Company:
A global pharmaceutical institution responsible for manufacturing a variety of prescription medications, this company’s products are used in the treatment of cancer, HIV/AIDS, cardiovascular disease, hepatitis and psychiatric disorders among others.
経営, ビジネス, 営業,マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 製薬業界, 薬品