給与 ¥3,800,000 - ¥5,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Carrieann Iwate
掲載日 2018/06/053-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global energy provider is searching for an experienced Copywriter to provide internal and external marketing support. The successful candidate will create copy for a range of marketing collateral, brand identity, packaging, video and live event scripting, advertising, online newsletters, press releases, email marketing, and websites.
- Provide conceptual, integrated communications across various channels and media formats
- Work closely with others to create copy that conveys a consistent message across all forms of communication
- Support social media initiatives with thoughts and opinions that can be used for blog posts, tweets, and status updates
- Provide creative copy development, collaboration, and consulting as needed by internal customers, ensuring a high degree of satisfaction
- Review, edit, and proofread all copy for accuracy, completeness, and effectiveness
- Maintain brand standards in internal and external communications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, such as Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience as a copywriter
- Strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Advanced proficiency in Japanese
About the Company:
An international energy provider, this organization is responsible for the widespread distribution of energy resources. This company has achieved widespread success due to an innovative marketing scheme.
大阪, エネルギー, コミュニケーション, PR, 広報, マーケティング, 広告, ソーシャルメディア, ブランディング