Corporate Communications Manager/コーポレートコミュニケーションズマネージャー
給与 ¥9000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Clive O'Brien
A multinational internet services group is searching for a talented communications professional to take up the role of Senior Corporate Communications Manager. The successful applicant for this position will oversee the implementation of PR plans and communication issues for a global organization’s Japan operations.
- Ensure country PR plans are fully aligned and consistent with the overall plan; ensure country market specifics and needs are accounted for in order to deliver the right balance and approach
- Manage the in-country PR agency and ensure that agency management, selection and scope are aligned with global and regional PR goals and objectives
- Maintain and develop the company’s position with existing technology/trade media and analysts
- Ensure that corporate social responsibility, environmental sustainability and public affairs positions are well understood and that positive influence opportunities are created
- Act as the country subject matter expert and point of contact for PR and communications issues
- Previous PR/corporate communications experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good teamwork ability
About the Company:
An international internet organization, this company provides a number of services to network service providers across the globe. With customers that number among the world’s most recognizable online entities, this company is a true leader in the digital space.
PR, 広報, マーケティング, CSR, コミュニケーション