給与 ¥7000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sherry Xu
A global energy solutions company is looking for a strong candidate for this new Communications Manager position based in Tokyo. The ideal candidate selected for this role will possess a strong sense of diplomacy to ensure that the company speaks with one voice, communicating their core messages to the right targets with a media mix that leverages new information technologies.
- Develop a high quality relationship with the business lines in Japan to ensure a constant source of inspiration for the design and content of programs
- Report to the Asia Zone Director concerning the level or corporation and synergy between business lines
- Prepare the communications plan, based on content provided by business units
- Keep abreast of the progress and the adoption by target groups of information systems and communication tools, new media and interactive mobile media
- Take the full advantage of possible improvements in the impact of messages and to optimize costs
- Proven ability to write plans and programs directly inspired by business priorities and the particularities of their country while taking account of necessary processes, key messages and corporate strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an accent on precision and measurement.
- Management experience from a matrix organization
- Experience in environmental services or government relations is an advantage
- Fluency in native Japanese and business level English; working proficiency in French is an advantage
About the Company:
A global leader in water and energy service solutions, this company provides outsourced management services for government and industrial customers across the globe. It employs an international team of highly skilled engineers and other experts, numbering in the thousands.