給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mitchell Goddard
An international insurance group is searching for a public relations and communications professional to join them as a member of Field Communications. In this role, you will develop and execute a communications plan to engage field audiences.
- Understand the critical issues and gaps affecting the field including all target audiences; career agency, independent agency, large agency, financial institution/corporate marketing, employee benefits and direct response
- Develop and successfully execute a well-c considered, high impact, high value communications plan to engage all field audiences in order to positively impact sales and business performance
- Provide strategic advice and counsel to distribution leadership team to support business goals
- Collaborate with key influencers including executives in each business line to engage at all levels; provide relevant up-to-date information and adapt quickly and effectively to changing needs and issues
- 10+ years’ experience in communications/public relations; marketing communications, branding, integrated communications and new media experience is a plus
- Experience working with senior executives and providing communication counsel/strategy
- A track record of success developing and executing integrating campaigns
- Experience in traditional communications channels, new media channels and social media
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognizable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.
保険, マーケティング, 広報