給与 ¥5500000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shuhei Matsumoto
An excellent Communication Executive position has emerged at a global consumer electronics company. Reporting to the Japan Marketing Head, you will drive and manage communication planning and execution to increase brand influence via campaigns and achieve business objectives in Japan. This dynamic position requires excellent presentation and communication skills and digital/social capability.
- Work with marketing team to define media to run campaigns based on annual product initiative calendars
- Drive local campaign planning and execute the entire plan with excellence with the support from agency and various internal/external partners
- Budget tracking and manage spend on monthly basis
- Proactively keep track of media trends and propose relevant integration into local/regional planning
- Keep a close watch on competitor’s communications and activities to share those in a timely manner with all the stakeholders
- University or equivalent degree with a minimum of 5 years’ related experience
- Enough knowledge and actual experience with major offline media is a must
- Fluency in spoken and written English to communicate with counterparts based overseas
- Extensive knowledge about consumer electric application industry is a plus
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
About the Company:
A well-known consumer electronics company that has built a lasting presence around the globe. The company excels in the development and manufacture of entertainment systems, speakers, and accessories, and consistently delivers top-notch quality and excellence. This is an excellent brand to join for candidates who wish to work alongside talented peers in a dynamic environment.
デジタルマーケティング, メーカー, メディア