給与 ¥6000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
A global pharmaceutical organization is in need of a Communication Manager. In this role, you will lead the development of communications plans covering press releases, marketing content localization and more.
- Lead the development and execution of integrated communication plans for the company, partnering closely with global communications/operations and human relations
- Support the leadership team to identify primary target audiences and key influencers; determine the best way to deliver information to them
- Develop and edit communication materials such as news releases, fact sheets, key messages/talking points, Q&As, executive speeches and presentations and internal/external online content, ensuring consistent messaging across all platforms
- Partner with global marketing to localize necessary content to Japanese and request/review additional Japan specific pages on the company’s corporate website
- An understanding of public relations and international communications within a Japanese environment; familiarity and relationships with a wide range of media outlets (national, local, trade) that have covered an/or have the potential to cover the company and its products
- An understanding of financial concepts and terms; ability to distil financials into coherent communications messages
- Excellent judgment, particularly concerning appropriate information disclosure
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Strong public relations writing and media relations skills; proficiency writing press releases and other communications
About the Company:
An international pharmaceutical organization that has operational headquarters in Europe, this company provides a wide portfolio of products both generic and specialist. With an international network comprised of tens of thousands of employees and customers in over one hundred countries, this company continues to be a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
製薬業界, コミュニケーション, 広報, PR