PR Manager/PR マネージャー
給与 ¥9000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mitchell Goddard
A fantastic opportunity for a marketing candidate with strong analytical and strategic thinking ability and project management skills to join a global insurance company as PR Manager. This position calls for an individual with a creative, dynamic personality, a can-do attitude, and a strong drive to succeed.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-impact and favorable coverage of the company in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts to increase awareness and understanding of the company
- Proactively approach media, thought leaders and influencers to generate interest towards the company
- Create content for press releases, media kits and various communication tools
- Monitor, analyse, and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- 10+ years working experience in a public relations role
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful public relations campaigns, ideally within the insurance or finance industry
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both local and national media outlets, including established network with reporters
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English and Japanese
- Solid experience working with social media, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
About the Company:
A global insurance firm, this company has a history of over 100 years operating in Japan. With an international presence in over 50 countries and a client base of tens of millions, this company commands a respectable and recognizable brand.
コミュニケーション, 広報, pr, マーケティング, 保険