給与 ¥6500000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Helene Akagawa
A famous international automotive company is searching for a skilled marketing professional with PR knowledge. As the PR Lead, you will have the opportunity to develop PR communications and channel strategies to ensure effective model launches and press events.
- Develop and execute the PR communication and channel strategy; deliver successful, high-impact new model launches and effective planning and execution of press events
- Plan and deliver PR communications for the company in a timely manner; take into consideration specialist, lifestyle, social and business media
- Improve the PR effectiveness and use of resources across the company
- Strengthen the brand and create adequate demand for the company products and experiences in Japan
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 3+ years’ recent experience in PR management or marketing for a premium brand
- An excellent working knowledge of PR communications planning and implementation across traditional and emerging media channels
- Willingness and ability to travel as required, including to international locations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international automotive manufacturer, this company commands a powerful brand image cultivated over its long history in the industry. With a reputation for quality, this company continues to find widespread success across its international network, expanding both its business and its product offerings.
自動車産業, 広報, マーケティング, ブランディング