給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Atsuko Iwamoto
A global social media company is hiring a Marketing Coordinator, a role suitable for a candidate with experience developing marketing contents for an internet or advertising company. Primary responsibilities include closely working with vendors to effectively operate marketing activities and localizing marketing contents for the Japan market.
- Work closely with vendors to effectively operate marketing activities
- Localize marketing content and materials (translate, trans-create and interpret)
- Provide logistics and operation supports for marketing team
- Develop and execute content for events and sponsorships opportunities in Japan
- Create innovative contents that can be used by internal sales teams to generate new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3-5 years of professional experience developing marketing content within the internet or advertisement industry
- Experience in event coordination, planning, and support is a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with HTML and Adobe software (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) is a plus
About the Company:
An international social media organization, this company operates a wildly popular online social network. With users spanning the globe, this company continues to expand its worldwide business operations.
営業, セールス, 広告, オンラインビジネス, SNS