給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pranav Mehra
An exciting Marketing Specialist role has arisen at a global telecommunications company. This is a great chance to make the most of your marketing expertise, events management experience, and strong communication skills while leading the company’s marketing activities in Japan and Korea, covering chiefly the major business interests in the cities of Tokyo, Osaka, and Seoul.
- Event management – develop and manage Japan/Korea events plan to help support sales pipeline objectives; review, select, and negotiate trade shows, seminars, round tables, etc.
- Demand generation – execute demand generation for programs to attract new sales leads, nurture prospects, and communicate effectively with existing customers across both online and offline channels
- Content & collateral development – work closely with the Head of Asia Marketing to develop a sales tool kit for use in Japan and Korea
- Press & analyst engagement – work closely with the PR function to ensure that relevant press releases are developed and distributed in a timely manner
- 4+ years’ experience in a marketing management role
- Fluent in English, Japanese, and Korean
- A background in IT services or telecommunications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency – Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience working within global/cross-functional teams within a matrix organisational structure
About the Company:
A global telecommunications company based overseas providing content solutions, mobile services, and more to contribute to a more connected future. A company based on trust and determination, they continue to evolve and increase their global reach. An excellent career choice for candidates who wish to work alongside great talent and develop professional skills.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, イベントマネージャー, テレコミュニケーション, IT, 広報