グローバルマーケットリサーチマネージャー/ Global Market Research Mngr
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sean Lee
掲載日 2019/01/22 2019-01-222019-03-23 fmcg Tokyo JP JPY 9000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A leading multinational consumer goods company is seeking a Global Market Research Manager to expand business in Greater China and Japan. The ideal candidate has excellent data analysis and strong problem solving skills. Flexibility to live and work overseas is advantageous. This position will be based in either Shanghai or Tokyo.
About the Company:
One of the fastest growing global consumer goods companies in Japan’s food industry. The company has a strong track record of global growth and their market share is consistently growing due to increased health awareness amongst Japanese consumers.
上海, ビジネスデベロップメント, 新規ビジネス, ビジネス, 経営, 営業, セールス, 食品, 日用消費財, FMCG
- Generate consumer and shopper insights which guide and motivate the business to drive growth
- Advise, track and optimize communication plans
- Track brand investments to advise how to optimise them
- Give input on strategic pricing, based on the consumers’ willingness to pay for our products
- Select the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Communication, Marketing or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in commissioning and/or managing market research in a FMCG, retail marketing and/or research environment
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in English