Market Scouting Manager/マーケットスカウティングマネージャー
給与 ¥6500000 - ¥9300000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
A leading international chemical group is seeking a strong market strategist with product management or technical development experience. As the Market Scouting Manager, the successful candidate will examine the market for business opportunities, demonstrating value propositions to assist the strategic decision making of a global company.
- Identify new business opportunities outside the scope of the existing business
- Identify, establish and leverage close contact to trend scouts on the customer side
- Systematically screen markets for new applications of products
- Evaluate potential partners/customers
- Develop executive summaries (market size, value chain, players, current solution, regulations, hindrances, competitors, etc.); describe value propositions
- Represent the company to trade and professional organizations in order to stay in touch with market trends
- Lead early stage M&A activities such as feasibility studies, confidential agreements, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 3+ years’ in a strategic role involving strategy planning
- 2+ years’ product management or technical development experience
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to pushing for business change
- Advanced technical knowledge in a chemical/material or mechanical field
About the Company:
With a portfolio including chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals as well as crude oil and natural gas, this chemical company has a dominating presence on the global stage. This company has a long and successful history in Japan, and their research and development department focuses on meeting the challenges of the future.