Business Intelligence Manager/ビジネスインテリジェンスマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Claire Mai
A multinational consumer goods company requires an experienced business professional to join them as Business Intelligence Manager. This is a multifaceted role suitable for a candidate with industrial/business research experience, who will help the company estimate future market figures, conduct analyses of competitors, and play a role in the operational business for key brands.
- Feed country GM and division GM with relevant information to help them construct and adapt their strategies in the short, medium, and long term
- Perform regular reporting of macro economy index, market size evolution, competitors’ business performance, etc.
- Estimate future market figures based on published and unpublished information
- Identify and propose new business opportunities to ensure sustainable and profitable business growth
- Enrich files of companies as candidates for M&As with quantitative and qualitative information/data
- 3+ years’ experience in industrial/business research
- Knowledge of business/marketing strategies
- Working level of English, sufficient for speaking, presentations, creating reports, and writing
- Familiarity with fundamentals of finance and economics
- Experience as a business consultant preferred
- PC proficiency (Access, SPSS)
About the Company:
This multinational company is firmly rooted in all major markets and has a strong track record of providing exemplary service and products to a highly diverse client base. Known the world for their high quality beauty products, from hair and body care to cosmetics, they remain a popular choice for customers and continue to expand their global reach.
コンサルティング, マーケット分析, ビジネスデベロップメント, ビジネスコンサルタント, 日用消費財, ファイナンス, ヘルスケア