Shopper & Category Manager/ショッパー&カテゴリーマネージャー
給与 ¥9000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Claire Mai
A world-famous food production company is searching for an experienced Shopper & Category Manager to join them and, reporting to the Senior Sales Strategy Manager, lead and support efforts to develop a category vision in terms of channels and customers while using your extensive shopper research experience and strong mathematical skills.
- Understand and recommend category fundamentals (segments, brands, products) and its key levers (distribution, share & assortment, implementation, pricing, promos, etc.)
- Integrate all relevant facts, insights, and trends as well as local/global knowledge to develop comprehensive category growth strategies and recommendations for in-store strategy
- Provide feedback to both S&I and brands on trends of both ongoing channel and customer needs
- Communicate KPI priorities to in order to grow brands with PRGM (Profit & Revenue Growth Management team)
- Clarify action priorities for business planning to create national activation plans
- Knowledge of how shoppers move once they enter a store (path to purchase)
- Shopper research, shopper marketing program development, JBP experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills in terms of shopper insight and POS/scanner data
- Fluent English proficiency
About the Company:
This world-leading food company focuses on medical nutrition and dairy products and has a global presence in over 100 markets. They strive to attract individuals who want to continue learning and developing as professionals, and offer a progressive work environment where their diverse teams are unified in their commitment to the company and to the health and well-being of the customers they serve.
リテール, 日用消費財, マーケティング, セールス, マーケット分析, ブランディング