アシスタントマーケティングプロダクツ/ Assistant Marketing Products
給与 ¥3,500,000 - ¥5,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sean Lee
掲載日 2018/12/04 2018-12-04fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A world-leading consumer goods company is hiring for an Assistant Marketing Products with a sales or marketing background. In this position, you will be assisting the process of product licencing. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a famed company for professionals hoping to leverage their credentials in the consumer goods industry.
- Search market insights and data for business planning
- Compile and prepare business reports such as strategic plan, business plan, licensing review, brand introductions and directions, marketing events summary reports with specific results etc.
- Handle general licensing inquiries from master licensee regarding counterfeit products, taking up license, importing products from other licensees, having cross territory deals, to how to fill in a royalty report in licensing system, etc.
- Manage to follow up with master licensee for the back and forth design changes with the assistance of Associate Manager
- Follow up and secure samples for final approval and ensure all submissions approved before launch
- Manage storeroom & keep record of the product samples
- Coordinate and support master licensee with roll out of the major retail or marketing events in Japan
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years’ work experience
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English
- Background in licensing preferred
- MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in B2B sales, licensing or marketing preferred
About the Company:
A world-leading consumer goods company that designs, manufactures, and markets toys, accessories, and other products, its brands can be found in households around the world. Ranked highly by employees, it is headquartered overseas and operates in over 40 countries.
マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, 日用消費財, FMCG