給与 ¥4500000 - ¥6500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Heloise Carnet
An international fashion brand is searching for a talented marketer to take up the position of Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will guide marketing activities to improve brand positioning including overseeing PR, digital and event processes.
- Perform effective marketing related activities for lifestyle performance group operations in Japan to improve brand positioning and awareness; ensure timely planning, preparation, coordination and approvals for all Japan events
- Working closely with the marketing manager, sales, MD and e-commerce team, create content and communication plans on a project basis in a timely manner
- Deliver marketing assets to appropriate communication channels (mainly PR and Digital) and team (e-commerce, marketing coordinator, sales, MD)
- Coordinate the PR agency in order to drive maximum media exposure; write press releases, plan product leases and giveaways and check articles in a timely manner
- Coordinate the digital agency to drive maximum reach within a planned budget; perform analysis on executed creative, tagline, medium and plan for promotions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ marketing experience
- Experience working in the fashion/sports/footwear industry is an advantage
- Ability to communicate with the corporate team and ensure a link between the corporate and regional offices
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills; an ability to identify improvement opportunities and solutions
About the Company:
A company specialising in the design and distribution of a range of fashion products, this organisation has expanded rapidly due to the warm reception of its various brands. With products sold in more than 50 countries, this institution is a global presence.
デジタルマーケティング, ファッション, ラグジュアリー, 高級, イベントマネージャー, 広報