給与 ¥7000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
A multinational energy company is searching for a candidate with research and development experience to join them in the role of Product Development. The candidate selected for this position will develop formulation technologies for use in the automotive industry.
- Develop additive formulation technology for automotive (passenger cards and heavy duty trucks) engine oils; design and execute experiments to define additive responses in key performance tests
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers; perform problem solving related to engine oils, training and presentation of data/industry trends
- Develop your knowledge regarding chemical and physical impacts of lubricants on engine performance and durability
- Present oil formulation technology internally to sales and marketing as well as externally to customers and OEMs
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in chemistry/engineering or a related field
- 3+ years’ R&D experience
- Project management experience; knowledge of project management tools and practices
- Strong English communication skills (speaking/listening)
About the Company:
An international energy organization, this company is heavily involved in oil, gas and geothermal projects across the world. One of the largest organizations of its type, this company has a large global presence.
エネルギー, 自動車, 化学, リサーチ, 研究