シニアマーケティングマネージャー/ Senior Marketing Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sean Lee
掲載日 2019/04/022019-04-02 2019-06-01 fmcg Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
One of the major consumer goods company is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager with expertise in digital channels. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the Japan marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans within the global marketing strategy, which strengthen brand positioning in the market.
About the Company:
One of the fastest growing global consumer goods companies in Japan’s food industry. The company has a strong track record of global growth and their market share is consistently growing due to increased health awareness amongst Japanese consumers.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報, デジタルマーケティング, 日用消費財, FMCG
- Develop marketing communication plan based on the global marketing strategy & brand guidelines
- Lead all creative material development (or localization), media development and digital marketing activities
- Lead health PR activities in Korea with the global Health PR team
- Initiate consumer & shopper understanding research with the support from global research team.
- Plan annual marketing consumer promotion spending and optimize the ROI
- Develop strong team including external key partners.
- Lead global projects roll out in Japan in conjunction with global team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in FMCG, consumer products in healthcare or food & beverage industry
- 8+ years’ experience in brand marketing, advertising, promotion development project lead
- 5+ years’ digital marketing experience
- Experience in consumer research
- Experience in people management
- Business level verbal and written fluency in both English and Japanese
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word