チャンネルマーケティングマネージャー/ Channel Marketing Manager
給与 ¥6,500,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mike Keaney
掲載日 2019/02/04 2019-02-042019-04-05 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 6500000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international provider of audio equipment is recruiting for a Channel Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for planning and executing go-to market activities to support Pro Audio business in Japan.
About the Company:
An international provider of audio equipment, this company manufactures a range of consumer audio products that have achieved widespread popularity.
マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報, インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械
- Coordinate various marketing events such as trade shows, seminar, press event and media interviews
- Lead the optimization of the current process and measure of online and offline marketing activity to better suit the Pro Audio business
- Conduct comprehensive analysis and marketing insight of the Pro Audio market, products and the latest technologies.
- Align product launch and communication timing as well as managing the creation/localization of related materials to support successful product launch in Japan
- Provide feedback to the global team from user-oriented point of view
- Manage PR activities
- Coordinate media interviews with Global Product Management team and/or related department in Japan office or Corporate Headquarter
- Build and maintain the relationship with relevant media outlets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Communication or a related field
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in Pro Audio business
- Business level English
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with desktop publishing software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and web site development preferred