マーケティングマネージャー/ Marketing Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥7,700,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Thierry Manga
掲載日 2018/09/283-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An information services company is looking for someone with connections to Japanese financial industry publications to serve as their new Marketing Manager. The individual in this role will work with overseas teams to develop the company’s marketing strategy for Japan.
- Develop and implement and optimize marketing and public relations program and develop metrics to monitor performance
- Coordinate with media organizations to increase the promotion of the company’s brands
- Manage events such as industry conferences, in-person events, and webinars
- Utilize social media strategies to promote client and prospect engagement
- Ad-hoc activities as needed such as translation, market analysis, sales analysis, search engine optimization, administrative activities, etc.
- 7+ years in the business information industry with some international work experience
- Marketing experience in the B2B or financial vendor market
- Search engine optimization and paid search experience for Japan
- Social media management experience focused on Japanese B2B companies
- Event and webinar management experience
- Fluent level English and familiarity with financial terms
About the Company:
This global information services firm delivers a wide range of solutions and services including macroeconomic data, financial data, economic indicators, and statistical data, serving educational and financial institutions, government agencies, universities, and corporations across multiple regions. This is a rare opportunity to join a global leader and be a part of a multicultural team.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報