マーケティングマネージャー/ Marketing Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kento Nishikawa
掲載日 2018/05/183-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global gaming company is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help grow one of its most popular titles. In this role you will create and implement the overall marketing strategy, develop and maintain the target audiences, and further build the brand for sustainable growth in Japan.
- Devise and execute dynamic annual publishing strategies
- Establish and drive increased brand recognition and scale through effective marketing communications
- Develop innovative marketing initiatives based on research, analysis, and infinite gaming knowledge
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns including direct, online and offline advertising and promotions, consumer communication, and promotional activities
- Effectively manage strategic third-party partners and suppliers, as well as actively engage and work with cross functions such as sales, community, PR, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ professional marketing experience
- Proven track record of increasing company revenue and awareness through well-executed marketing efforts
- Knowledge of online card games and a general passion for the gaming industry
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A major global entity in the gaming world, this company is well known for its thorough game design and comprehensive online services. The company’s award-winning games have had massive success in countries all around the world.
ゲーム業界, オンライン, デジタル, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, デジタルマーケティング