給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Claire Mai
An international fitness equipment manufacturer is seeking an experienced marketing professional. As Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will create marketing strategies while working together with a variety of internal teams.
- Create and develop the regional marketing plan with buy-ins from the management team
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy, supporting tactics and programs to support a direct sales model
- Develop new value propositions related to service, technology and experience offerings
- Work with the sales, service, supply chain and finance teams to position value propositions in the market and ensure high quality delivery of offerings
- Manage the marketing team, including coaching, mentoring, managing priorities, performance reviews, creation of personal development plans and hiring staff where applicable
- University degree in business administration or similar, with a postgraduate degree in marketing
- 5+ years’ marketing and management experience in Japan
- Fluency in Japanese and English both written and spoken
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer and distributor of fitness equipment, this company is known across the globe for its products.
マーケティング, ビジネスデベロップメント, セールスプランニング