Market Manager, Export Sales/マーケットマネージャー, 輸出営業
給与 ¥8500000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Eiki Nakajima
A leading international engineering company is searching for an experienced sales and marketing professional. As the Market Manager, Export Sales, you will ensure that the company’s APAC strategy is properly realised in Japan, coordinating with local and global teams.
- Plan and ensure the execution of the company sales strategy for the APAC export business out of Japan
- Achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, systems and services in a profitable way
- Lead export market studies in Japan; develop the EPC at both middle and senior management levels; track the EPC pipeline, identify and screen these projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electrical instrumentation and control engineering
- 15+ years’ experience in sales & marketing; 6+ years’ in international EPCs market
- Experience in sales for power generation projects in Japan or the Asia Pacific region
- Previous experience with automation of electrical projects within EPC
- Active working relationships with Japanese customers
- Fluency in English comprehension and writing
About the Company:
A multinational corporation headquartered in Europe, this company is one of the largest engineering companies in the world. Dealing mainly in robotics as well as power and automation technologies, it has operations that span the globe.
営業, セールス, 法人営業, 輸出