Marketing Team Leader/マーケティングチームリーダー
給与 ¥14000000 - ¥16000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Thierry Manga
A multinational mass media and technology organization is searching for a bilingual Japanese/English speaking marketing professional with experience in B2B financial services to join them as the Marketing Team Leader. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to work with a large global brand as you develop marketing programs and lead a successful team.
- Lead a small team of marketers and event managers to define the marketing strategy; execute marketing plans to support local sales and product leaders in the region
- Be personally responsible for a number of marketing programmes to support regional stakeholders including strategic lead-generation and awareness programmes for Japan
- Develop team members, ensuring results are achieved, measured and reported as part of the team’s performance review
- Understand and become an advocate for the company brand; ensure that all marketing activities undertaken on behalf of a specific solution/audience group are aligned with and support the overall brand
- Actively lead and participate in global conference calls with America and the U.K.
- Successful track record in B2B financial services marketing
- Good working knowledge of financial markets in Japan
- Experience developing marketing plans and coordinating execution with other marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international mass media and technology conglomerate originating in the Americas, this organisation also provides financial services to a variety of clients. Operating across a wide global network and employing thousands of individuals, this corporation is a key player on the global media stage and provides valued insight to people all over the world.