給与 ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Morgan Cleland
An international travel services organization is searching for a bilingual Japanese/English speaking marketing professional to join them as Marketing Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and brand campaigns to grow the business of a global organization.
- Develop the overall marketing strategy, brand communication and cross platform integrated marketing campaigns for the company
- Manage day-to-day relationships with agency partners to deliver campaigns that drive business success on time and within budget
- Analyse, identify and prioritize marketing opportunities to grow the company’s business in Japan
- Plan and execute band campaigns by streamlining value proposition target customers and differentiation from competitors
- Develop PR strategies and work closely with agencies to publish frequent press releases and increase awareness of the brand
- 5+ years’ marketing experience with a B2C focus
- 3+ years’ internet and e-commerce experience preferred
- Experience delivering successful cross platform, integrated marketing campaigns; experience managing external media/creative agencies
- Willingness to travel to both domestic and international locations
- Business fluency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A recognized global name in travel services, this company provides accessible reservation services to millions of customers worldwide. With a strong user base across a diverse and accessible internet platform, this company is well positioned to face the challenges of the future.