給与 ¥12000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mitchell Goddard
An international technology group is searching for a talented marketing professional. As the Marketing Manager, you will lead marketing plans across a number of areas, collaborating with local and international marketing teams.
- Own the product marketing function within each country; leverage competitive analysis to understand the competitive context
- Work with regional marketing to understand buyer behaviour and document the buying cycle specific to the core target audience for each market
- Manage brand identify guidelines within the country and clearly communicate the core brand values to in-country stakeholders
- Develop a media plan in line with marketing and business objectives; manage the media buying process effectively and efficiently in compliance with procurement guidelines
- Manage the quarterly budget allocation for marketing programs; track the business results of marketing programs against marketing spend to report marketing ROI metrics
- 7+ years’ marketing management experience at a country level
- Experience with smartphone and/or technology marketing
- Experience with 360 degree marketing execution; integrating retail, online/offline, marcom, PR and partner marketing
- Native level Japanese; Business English
About the Company:
A multinational technology company responsible for the production of a variety of computer hardware and electronics products, this company is a large scale organization. One of the world’s largest and most prominent computer vendors, this organization operates a vast network of tens of thousands of employees.
IT, マーケティング, テクノロジー, 技術, ブランディング, メディア