Commercial Marketing Manager/コマーシャルマーケティングマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sherry Xu
Reporting to APAC Head of Marketing at this global intelligence company, the candidate selected for this Commercial Marketing Manager role will bring their marketing expertise to the fore and demonstrate a strong ability to influence at all levels. In addition to delivering tactical marketing communications programs, you will localize programs, and evaluate and report back on events and campaigns.
- Market the full suite of products to appropriate client segments within Japan and South Korea
- Demonstrate complete understanding of marketing and communications planning in a B2B environment, with a successful track record of managing different elements to achieve business objectives
- Develop an understanding of the energy, chemicals, and metals & mining research portfolio to successfully implement projects for target industries including oil & gas, power & utilities, chemical, banking & finance, etc.
- Take ownership of marketing plans, including the creation of annual marketing plans and budgets
- Deliver revenue targets for the territory
- Build effective working relationships with key contacts in the territory
- Project management experience
- A results-driven marketer
- 7 years’ marketing experience with a business-to-business professional services environment, with at least 3 years in a management position
- An inherent commercial approach to managing workload is essential
- Proven experience in all aspects of marketing, from market research and analysis to strategic campaign planning
- Good written and spoken Japanese and English
About the Company:
A leading commercial intelligence company serving the energy and mining industries, this business provides consulting services and analysis on companies, sectors, and markets, arming clients with the tools they need to make intelligent decisions. With operations across the globe and powered by their talented international team, this is clearly a winning brand to join.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, プロジェクトマネージメント, B2B, b to b, 法人営業, 市場調査