給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Helene Akagawa
An exceptional Marketing Activation Manager role has arisen at a world-famous consumer goods company. The candidate selected for this position will have substantial work experience in sales promotion development and be willing to make use of their strong leadership skills to develop effective marketing activation programs and communication tools.
- Develop effective marketing activation programs (promotion, sampling, etc.) and communication tools based on brand/channel strategy to achieve anticipated results
- Develop innovative ideas and creative solutions to gain the interest of customers and consumers
- Manage development of national promotion creative based on brands and CCI (Core Creative Idea) and promotional activation integrated into brand IMC
- Coordinate communication between bottlers and the company for planned activations
- Track, review, and analyze activation results/effectiveness based on ROI analysis
- 4-8 years’ work experience in sales promotion development program/trade marketing for an FMCG company (at commercial company or agency)
- Project management skills
- A university degree
- Native Japanese fluency and business level English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (agency, supplier, bottlers, etc.)
About the Company:
This global food and beverage company is an excellent brand to join at any stage of your career whether you are a recent graduate or a senior level executive, they offer a diverse range of career opportunities and a dynamic work culture. They have built a lasting presence and their beverage brands are instantly recognized the world over.
日用消費財, ブランディング, マーケティング, セールス, 広告, プロジェクトマネージメント