給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alexia Plexidas
A luxury apparel company is seeking an experienced professional to join its team as Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing programs targeted at supporting sell-out in various channels – department stores, fashion multi-brands, etc. To succeed in this role you will demonstrate proven marketing experience and a track record of results.
- Develop, plan, budget, and execute the marketing plan for Japan by brand and by channel in accordance with the global marketing plan developed at HQ level
- Implement marketing plan together with marketing team, PR, events agencies, etc.
- Train the sales team on branding, eyewear collections, and other products
- Track results of marketing activities
- Organize selling events, e.g., showrooms, tradeshows
- 3+ years’ proven marketing experience
- Relevant wholesale industry experience, in eyewear and/or cosmetics, apparel, fashion, sports & lifestyle, luxury, in a highly competitive, brand sensitive, and service oriented market such as Japan
- Expertise in developing marketing strategies and executing marketing activities
- Excellent presentation skills
- A degree in business administration; preference given to candidates with an MBA
- Japanese and English fluency; knowledge of Italian or French is a plus
About the Company:
A global luxury fashion and apparel company with dozens of world-famous brands under its helm, the company has a presence in over 100 countries and revenues in the billions. Their product lines include ready-to-wear, luxury goods, lifestyle goods, and more.
ブランディング, マーケティング, 営業, セールス, 広報, PR, ラグジュアリー, ハイブランド, リテール, アパレル, マネージメント