Senior Marketing Manager/シニアマーケティングマネージャー
給与 ¥12000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alyssa Yoshimura
A global medical devices company is seeking an experienced professional to join them in a Senior Marketing Manager role. The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience developing and implementing global product marketing plans and assume responsibility for all aspects of marketing and maintaining best practices within the region.
- Manage all aspects of the Japan marketing plan to ensure the achievement of financial/budget expectations
- Work closely with Japan regions on pricing strategies, competitive analysis, promotional programs, and channel strategies
- Promote best practices including sales strategy, sales tools, and marketing programs
- Provide marketing support at conventions, meetings, workshops, and other marketing functions
- 30-40% travel required
- A BS in business or engineering/science; master’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in a global team environment and conduct large group presentations
- Ability to respond to internal and external customers
- Prior experience in developing and implementing detailed global product marketing plans with a minimum of 8 years’ business experience in the medical devices industry
About the Company:
Headquartered overseas, this global medical devices company is responsible for the development, manufacture, and distribution of medical devices, including a wide selection of sensors. With several decades’ worth of experience and technological know-how, the company is poised for ongoing success.
医療機器, 営業, マーケティング, セールス