給与 ¥9000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mitchell Goddard
An international financial services group is searching for a bilingual Japanese/English speaker with a history of successful marketing management to join their international team. As the Marketing Manager, you will work together with global teams to develop online and offline marketing strategies for market development.
- Conduct market research and analysis to develop any potential business opportunity in the market
- Develop strategic marketing plans for further market development; implement these plans appropriately
- Develop online and offline advertisement strategies
- Work closely with product teams, CRM/FIS teams and corporate communications teams among others to ensure alignment with business needs
- Work closely with regional and global marketing to align the Japanese marketing strategy
- 5+ years’ marketing management (advertising, promotions, research and public relations) experience
- Strong digital experience and knowledge
- An entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take initiative
- Financial management skills
- Fluency in English and Japanese both written and spoken
About the Company:
A multinational financial services organization responsible for one of the largest electronic funds transfer networks in the world, this company is an internationally recognized name. With over 50 years history in financial services and an international workforce of over ten thousand people, this company continues to expand its operations as a global leader.
デジタルマーケティング, 広告, マーケティング, 広報, ビジネスプランニング