給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント William Feint
An attractive Marketing Manager position has just arisen at the Tokyo branch of a global talent solutions firm. The candidate selected for this role will lead efforts to develop plans and implement marketing activities in Japan to support strategic business objectives. This is an excellent opportunity to make the most of your marketing expertise!
- Develop, implement, and manage annual marketing plans and accompanying budgets; proactively develop, plan, and execute integrated marketing programs designed to help build brand awareness, deliver top results, and stimulate product usage
- Develop and manage Japanese web and social media content assets and SEO/SEM programs; responsible for making editorial decisions regarding what content and product solutions will be highlighted on web properties including the local language website and campaign microsites
- Provide analysis of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and measure against industry benchmarks; compile, analyse, and present marketing campaign/program results to management
- Gather client insight, comments, and suggestions on products and services
- Improve key business metrics for marketing in Japan such as campaign response rates, event attendance rates, feedback scores, quality of leads, etc.
- Native level Japanese with professional fluency in English; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, written and verbally
- A minimum of 10+ years’ marketing experience, preferably in the B2B financial sector
- Ability to develop and execute marketing plans and ideas aligned with business objectives, sales goals, and budget
- Experience with online, SEM, SEO, and social media as well as traditional marketing
- A proactive approach and ability to work independently
About the Company:
A leader, full-service provider, and innovative firm providing staffing solutions to a broad customer base in over 60 countries. The Japan team is comprised of experienced professionals within the region, and the person selected for this role will be responsible for the Japan office while playing a crucial part of the global team. An exciting career path awaits you at this global firm.
デジタルマーケティング, ウェブサイト, マネジメント