エクスターナルアフェアーズディレクター/ External Affairs Director
給与 ¥14,000,000 - ¥17,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Olivia Li
掲載日 2019/05/222019-05-22 2019-07-21 pharmaceuticals Tokyo JP JPY 14000000 17000000 17000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large biopharmaceutical company is looking to hire an External Affairs Director. In this position, you will be responsible for developing strategies to drive the company’s business and operations in the legislative, regulatory, and political environment.
- Find opportunities and risks in the government legislative, regulatory, and political environment
- Develop strong business relationships with governmental healthcare agencies and other government offices
- Find key stakeholders that will further the company’s strategy
- Identify and report the potential influence of government activities to the business and create mitigation strategy when needed
- Implement strategy to influence legislation, regulation and politics in order to fulfil the company’s objective, reduce risk, etc.
- Comply with government officers and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or above (medical-related degree is a plus)
- 10+ years of experience in governmental or external affairs for the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Spoken and written English proficiency
About the Company:
A global biopharmaceutical group that specialises in developing and marketing medicines to treat human ailments. Headquartered in Europe, the company’s global operations are supported by a workforce in the thousands.
ビジネスデベロップメント, ビジネス, 経営, 営業, セールス, マーケティング