給与 ¥14000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alyssa Yoshimura
The opportunity to join a global company awaits the successful applicant chosen for this Marketing Director role. The company is seeking a candidate with a minimum of 15 years’ related work experience and direct people management experience. As Marketing Director you will develop business plans, oversee market research, and establish a culture that encourages collaboration across various functions.
- Develop business plans, product positioning, and budgets for the marketing dept. in support of business objectives
- Direct/manage a range of professional and consumer marketing-oriented projects (e.g., market research studies, brochures)
- Develop and implement all marketing activities
- Ensure the development and coaching of team members to ensure a strong talent pipeline
- Develop strong relationships with key customers
- English and Japanese fluency; Chinese proficiency also required
- A BA is required; MA preferred
- A minimum of 15 years’ related work experience; experience in a commercial capacity, e.g., sales, marketing, business development, or general management is advantageous
- People management experience
- Strong business partnering skills
About the Company:
A global medical devices company that develops, manufacturers, and supplies cutting-edge dental equipment to professionals worldwide. With a presence in over 80 countries and an impressive portfolio of offerings, this is an excellent brand to join.