給与 ¥12000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tahmidul Islam
A computer software company is recruiting for the senior role of Marketing Director. This dynamic position requires a professional with a strong field marketing background and proven track record of partnering with sales management. You will be involved in a diverse range of projects, from generating new prospects to developing a marketing plan.
- Plan, organize, and execute regional marketing programs to generate the highest number of qualified leads and conversion to pipeline
- Work closely with the sales team to develop a marketing plan and programs that support the goals of the region, as well as the goals of the company
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via sales and marketing automation systems
- Establish regular communication with sales to share results and recommend follow-up actions
- Manage budget and vendors, and be accountable for marketing program ROI
- 5+ years’ marketing experience, with a field marketing background
- A proven track record of successfully partnering with sales management; previous sales experience a plus
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- English fluency
About the Company:
A global software company, this business is responsible for the development and deployment of wide-ranging services and products including data management, business intelligence, and data migration. With operations around the globe, the company is well-positioned for ongoing success.
営業, セールス, マーケティング, ビジネスデベロップメント, 法人営業, ソフトウェア, 外資系