給与 ¥15000000 - ¥20000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Helene Akagawa
A multinational marketing group is searching for an individual with a deep history of product development and strong communication skills to take up the senior role of Marketing Director. In this position, the successful candidate will plan brand marketing strategies and manage the delivery of new products and campaigns.
- Plan and implement holistic product and brand marketing division mid-long term strategies based on the company/corporate strategy
- Maximise product and brand opportunities to increase awareness of the company’s business
- Achieve annual sales targets by delivering new products/campaigns and creating selling schemes to contribute to sales growth and COI (contributed operating income)
- Manage relationships with distributor leaders and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with regional brand marketing directors to exchange best practices and optimize resources, time and expense costs
- 10+ years’ experience in management with all products development
- Strong communication skills including presentations to audiences of differing levels
- Understand distributor’s expectations and their behaviour; build relationships with distributor leaders
- Prepare human capital planning for contingency situations
About the Company:
An international marketing organization, this company offers a variety of products through a unique marketing strategy. Having expanded across the world, this organization now employs tens of thousands of people in a number of different countries.
マーケティング, リテール, 経営，プロダクト，ブランディング