Head of Marketing (Environmental Science)/マーケティング主任（環境科学）
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥17500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
An international pharmaceutical organization is searching for a talented marketing professional with senior marketing experience to join them as the Head of Marketing (Environmental Science). In this role, the successful candidate will lead marketing operations from planning to execution as a leading member of a major global company.
- Manage and optimize the existing and future company portfolio including product and project positioning, product demos and comparative trails, market and competitor analysis, third party cooperation and product life cycle management
- Develop and implement Japan’s operational marketing plans incorporating market research, advertising, PR and promotional campaigns for all market segments; manage the P&I budget
- Lead the business excellence team to ensure sales team support for sales tracking as well as contract management; interface with the back office; manage CRM to ensure daily usage by sales and field promotion teams
- Lead field promotion representatives to define and implement end user action plans in order to increase the company’s share with key targeted end users; ensure strong alignment with the sales team to achieve budget KPIs
- Manage a team of employees and promote their career development
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and at least 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing role
- Strong leadership, excellent interpersonal relationship and entrepreneurial skills in multicultural and international teams
- Ability to implement a marketing strategy and activity business initiatives on the ground
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational pharmaceutical organization originating out of Europe, this company is responsible for the research and development of a number of widely recognized pharmaceutical products as well as products related to diagnostic imaging, women’s health and adhesives among others. It has a long history in the industry and a wide international reach, employing tens of thousands of individuals.