給与 ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayesha Desquiens
An international advertising agency is searching for an individual with experience in digital planning or performance media to join them ain the senior position of Digital Director. This is an opportunity to use your digital knowledge and business English skills to build digital marketing strategies in one of the world’s leading advertising firms.
- Lead the digital agenda and deliver thought leadership for the company’s clients and agency team
- Articulate digital media strategies for brands, connecting both brand and performance media aspects to suit needs and objectives
- Working in conjunction with the wider agency team, deliver according to plans
- Manage the account digital planning/buying team
- Work closely and develop relationships with senior client stakeholders both locally and globally
- 5-7 years’ managing digital planning or performance media
- Management experience
- Flexibility and an ability to adapt to a fast paced/ever evolving environment
- Knowledge of digital tools/systems e.g. tag management systems, 3rd party ad servers, site analytics tracking and other media buying related tools is preferred
- Native level Japanese; business English
About the Company:
An international advertising media company that is one of the largest of its kind, this organization offers a variety of marketing and public relations services to high level clients across the globe. With hundreds of offices across dozens of countries and a global workforce of thousands of dedicated professionals, this organization continues to be a leader in the advertising industry.
マーケティング, 広告, デジタルマーケティング