プロダクトマネージャー/ Product Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Shally Choi
掲載日 2019/09/112019-09-11 2019-11-10 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global financial services organisation is looking to hire a Product Manager. The selected applicant is a strong leader who will be responsible for advancing the company’s business in the region through optimising revenue and market penetration, ensuring client retention, and increasing product adoption.
- Find and assess regional growth opportunities for financial institution client segments
- Assist with regional strategy and product creation
- Execute go-to-market plans to increase market impact
- Collaborate with client-facing teams to increase the commercialisation of the company’s solutions
- Execute solutions to meet the region’s market needs
- Collaborate regularly with prospective and existing clients to identify needs, user profiles, and business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, economics, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a front office, strategy, or credit risk role at a financial institution or a third-party company with close ties to financial institutions
- Strong understanding of financial institution personas regarding responsibilities and workflow
- Understanding of trends shaping the marketplace of automation, AI, etc.
- Proven leadership experience in a team setting
About the Company:
A global financial services organisation that delivers a wide range of financial information and analytics services to customers on six continents. With over 20,000 employees and a talent for transforming data into valuable information, the company is well-positioned for ongoing success.
ファイナンス, ビジネスデベロップメント, 新規ビジネス, ビジネス, 経営, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, コンサルティング