プロダクトマネージャー/ Product Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuni Hong
掲載日 2018/08/15 2018-08-152018-10-14 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
Work at an international cosmetic brand in a Product Manager role. The selected candidate will take ownership to oversee all branding activities in Japan market and contribute to growth of business by driving new product launches and pillar products.
- Define local brand strategy in line with the international brand positioning
- Oversee and guide brand development, manage portfolio priorities
- Develop understanding of local consumers and generate new insights
- Monitor local trends and feed back findings to HQ
- Take ownership of international launches for new products
- Manage the budget and the financial implications of forecasts
- Lead local adaptation of advertising materials; influence media and promotion recommendations
- Over 3 years’ of Marketing experience, including people management experience
- Background in FMCG or cosmetic business is a huge plus
- Understanding of local retail dynamics
- Financial knowledge such as P&L, sales forecasts, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both in English & Japanese
About the Company:
An award-winning cosmetic brand, this company is among the world’s leaders in the beauty market. With a rich history of success, the organization has had a strong impact on the global cosmetic industry.