給与 ¥6000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alyssa Yoshimura
A large multinational pharmaceutical company is in search of a Product Manager to join their team in and take ownership of the product portfolio and initiate a number of effective marketing programs. This is a highly dynamic role, one that offers you the chance to make full use of your pharmaceutical/medical industry expertise and elevate your career in product marketing.
- Develop a product strategy and lead product cycles of specific product marketing programs
- Support the entire team to achieve annual sales and growth targets
- Take strong lead of responsible programs throughout the year
- Conduct timely review, assessment, and report for each responsible programs
- Execute new product launch strategy
- 3-5 years of experience in a product manager or assistant product manager role at a pharmaceutical/medical device company
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a pharmaceutical/medical device company
- Degree in science or pharmacy – MBA qualification preferred
- Demonstrated track record in productivity management
- Solid knowledge of pharmaceutical/medical device related regulations and disciplines, as well as promotional practices and precedents of industry practices
About the Company:
A global healthcare company with 40,000+ employees worldwide, this company provides medical device as well as biotechnology based products and patient care services. Career opportunities abound for candidates who wish to support the company's mission of making a difference at organisations around the globe.
製品開発, 営業, マーケティング, 製薬業界, 医療機器, サイエンス, ヘルスケア