給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alvin Susanto
A popular retail brand is currently looking for a Product Manager to join its team and, reporting to the Merchandising Director, provide insight into the Japanese market for the brand. An individual with strong understanding of the local market and excellent communication skills would be a good match for this role.
- Collect feedback and ideas through the Japanese organization, maintaining constant contact with stores
- Suggest and help explain unique products used in the Japan market to the buying team
- Liaise closely with the UK team through market reports, explaining local trends and also responding to seasonal ideas at an early stage
- Work closely with supply chain and quality departments to ensure the smooth exchange of information
- Ensure senior stakeholders are informed of important decisions concerning products
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to build relationships
About the Company:
A fashion retail brand, this company enjoys broad global appeal. Known for its creative designs and colourful fabrics, the company creates, produces, and sells clothing, handbags, and accessories. With points of sale in numerous regions, the company continues to evolve and remains an excellent choice for professionals who wish to join a global firm.
リテール, ファッション, サプライチェーン, プロキュアメント, 調達, 品質管理, QA, QC, 製品開発, マーチャンダイジング