給与 ¥4000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Claire Mai
The top candidate selected for this Product Manager (Sensory & Behavior Sciences) role will join a well-known global food company and have the chance to showcase their consumer research expertise as well as their knowledge of sensory sciences. Chief responsibilities include delivering best-in-class products and partnering with leading-edge providers.
- Deliver best-in-class products by incorporating sensory and consumer insights throughout the project life cycle
- Translate consumer language of emerging trends and concepts to fermented dairy segment
- Partner with leading edge providers and latest tools to stay ahead of the industry
- Network with the company’s managers for the latest worldwide best practices
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative consumer research; experience moderating groups or desire to acquire such skills highly preferred
- Knowledge of sensory sciences (descriptive and discriminative); experience training a descriptive panel and employing various test methodologies a plus
- Ability to effectively link sensory and consumer data to generate product and consumer insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English and Japanese proficiency
About the Company:
This world leading food company focuses on medical nutrition and dairy products and has a global presence in over 100 markets. They strive to attract individuals who want to continue learning and developing as professionals, and offer a progressive work environment where their diverse teams are unified in their commitment to the company and to the health and well-being of the customers they serve.
製品開発, プロダクションマネジメント, 日用消費財, 市場調査, 食品