オンコロジーブランドマネージャー/ Oncology Brand Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alex Delgado
掲載日 2019/02/25 2019-02-252019-04-26 pharmaceuticals Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A prominent pharmaceutical group is in need of an Oncology Brand Manager. This position will be responsible for conducting market research and using insights to support the development of effective marketing plans.
- Collect market research, competitive intelligence, and develop an understanding of disease areas
- Gather customer insights to ensure that the brand reflects needs in the local market
- Find trends, opportunities and threats to the product group
- Support development of the global brand, product positioning, pricing strategy and marketing plans
- Find opportunities for life cycle management
- Support the development of strategic and operational plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, clinical research, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in field sales, marketing services, brand management, or medical activities
- Ability to plan and create promotional materials
- Business planning, analysis, management, and reporting abilities
- Leadership skills
- Native level Japanese is required; business level English is preferred
About the Company:
An international pharmaceutical group, this organization is one of the world’s largest providers of medicines used for the treatment of a range of human and animal diseases. Headquartered in Europe, the company's vast global operations are supported by a workforce of approximately 120,000.
経営, ビジネス, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, 製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品